Author: Nutrition Factors
Need a simple Christmas treat?! These no bake white chocolate thin mints can be made in minutes.
- Box of Nabisco Famous Wafer cookies
- 12-14 oz white bark chocolates
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 10-12 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add bark (cut it up before adding). Microwave for 1 minute, remove bowl and stir, microwave again in 15 to 20 second bursts, stirring in between. When chocolate is melted, stir in the peppermint extract. Dip the cookies one at a time into the white chocolate. Use a fork to get the cookie out. Set the cookie on parchment or waxed paper to dry. Top with candy canes before the chocolate dries.
*Don’t forget to pin for later! XOXO
Was This Post Helpful: