Author: Nutrition Factors
- 16 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter for 2 minutes. Add 2/3 cup condensed milk and vanilla, beat until fluffy. Add flour, baking powder and salt, beat on low speed until mixed. Chill in fridge for 1 to 4 hours.
3. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
4. With an ice cream scoop, scoop 22-24 equal portions out on to the pan, roll dough into a ball and slightly flatten.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cookies cool for 2-3 minutes until transferring them to a wire rack.
1. Beat cream cheese and the remaining condensed milk on medium speed (you can add 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla if needed).
2. Frost and sprinkle
Don’t forget to pin for later!
Was This Post Helpful: