Author: Nutrition Factors
- Duncan Hines Cake mix (Chocolate or Devil’s Food)
- 3/4 cup and 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup and 2 Tbsp water
- 3 oz bark chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 Tbsp light corn syrup
- Red mini M&M’s or Orange Skittles
- Black Licorice strings
- Black sugar or Black sprinkles
- Black cupcake baking liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a medium/large bowl, mix pumpkin and water together on low speed. Add cake mix and beat on medium speed until well-mixed. Batter should be very thick. Bake accordingly to cake box mix.
- Cool completely
- Heat chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir until chocolate has melted (microwave additional seconds if needed.) Stir in corn syrup until smooth.
- Dip the cupcakes into the icing and smooth top with a butter knife. Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles or sugar over the cupcakes before the glaze sets. Add eyeballs.
- Insert licorice for the legs.
Don’t forget to pin for later!
Was This Post Helpful: